New Designs and Screen Printing For New Market Stall Surround

My client wanted to a new look and branding for their market stalls. I usually ask for five key words that some up what they are would like to put across to their customer base. The key words were Humble, Grown, Artisan, Handmade, Fresh. So I designed and a 6 colour design ready to screen print on a fold down flat market surround. 



HERE IS THE ART WORK SHEET AND THE PHOTO ABOVE IS THE FINAL PRODUCT.
contact me on 07535295222 or Email florentinaandchalky@gmail.com Sign Writer, Chalkboard Sign Writer, Bristol, London,  Somerset, Wiltshire, Chalkboard Artist, Graphic Design, Cheap, Amazing, Bespoke, Artisan, Creative, Chalk, Black Board, Screen Print. Sign Writer, Chalkboard Artist. Southwest


Comments

  1. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.โรงพิมพ์

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment